Friday, April 24, 2009

A Sigh Of Releif, But A Little Sadness...Fully God's Plan!!!

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!! I can finally have some closure on the job search. Just when I thought nothing was going to pan out. So yesterday, Thursday 4/23, I was in a little bit of confusion with God. First my movers backed out due the other things going on, then I got a letter that my unemployment was denied, and the final irritating thing was that I received 2 call backs about jobs I had been waiting on for about 2 months in MI. I was starting to doubt this move was never going to happen! So, I decided to take one of the interviews just in case.

Then all of a sudden crazy things started happening. The unemployment office fixed the issue, I had just answered a question wrong, then my doctor had called to let me know that I was going to get a year of insulin for free, which I had been denied so that was a big sigh of relief. Then, the interview happened Friday, it all went well until he stated that the process would take 4 weeks. I gave him my time frame and plans of moving, and that in order to stay in my apartment I would need a decision made by next week. He said that he would not be able to do that, and we decided the job would be there if I ever came back to MI. I walked out kind of bummed, because that was going to be my back up plan if things fell through and God was changing his mind about FL. I was then driving over to my parents to tell my mom how the interview went, and to my surprise the phone rang, and it was a girl that use to work for me in the past in my retail management days in MI. She was really excited to chat with me, and was actually calling me about a job I had applied for in FL. She was super excited to bring me on since she had already knew my work history. She said that she would need me down there to help her get things up an running by May 14th. I couldn't pass the opportunity up, and it came just at the right time when I was beginning to doubt that things were not going to work out.

I believe that God knew what he was doing. I honestly think that he wanted to make sure that I was OK with leaving what I call "Home," MI. I did go back and forth for a while, and thought I was staying in MI after my bad day the day before. I am excited to go, but sad to leave behind family and friends. However, there is a lot of excitement just knowing that their is a new plan for my life, and it is taking me on a new adventure. I look forward to my going away party and will be happy to see all my friends and family one last time. I never knew it would come so quick...Now let the stress of leaving begin!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen welcome to the blogging world!! I have been pretty addicted to blogging for awhile now. I am so happy things have finally worked out for you!! Gods time is not always our time, but in the end he always has our best interest. Glad you will be keeping us updated on how things are going. :D Hugs Renee

    ReplyDelete