Friday, April 17, 2009

This is the End, but the Beginning of a New Chapter

It's getting down to the wire, only a few more weeks of leaving 30 years behind. For the first time in my life I don't know what's next. Most of you know what I am talking about, and some don't. I AM FINALLY LEAVING MI, and moving to FL!!!!! Part of me is so excited, and the other part is sad because I am leaving behind great memories, my sister Wendy (my true best friend), the rest of my family, and my best friend Tony.

Over the last 3 months I have had some major changes in my life, which I believe God is trying to tell me their is something new. I split up with my best friend Tony...yes we were dating, lost my job, had to move out of my apartment to be able to pay for my diabetic supplies, and can't find a job in MI. WOW, can you believe your life can come crashing down at any given moment? Just when you think you are good. When I decided my job search was done in MI, and a few other things in life, it was time to move on. I started applying jobs out of state where I knew people. I waited for replies, and they finally started coming in heavily from the Destin, FL area. In my opinion this was a little weird considering how small the area is. So, I decided this is where God was trying to put me at this time.

Now I am just waiting for my unemployment to kick in and then I am off to begin my search for work. My plan is I am hoping to be on my way by at least May 16th for good...if not sooner! I am in the process of packing my things and getting them into storage, I hate packing. I have way to much stuff and feel like I just moved in my place. While I am waiting to leave I will crash at my parents and sisters. It will be nice to hang with the family before I go, oh and I didn't forget about my friends who I will have a going away party with before I go.

I don't usually blog, but I thought it would be a good way to keep in touch with everyone since I will be miles, and miles away. I am looking forward to my new path of life, and hope everyone will still be along side for the ride...oh my blog of course, no room in the car for anyone, to many clothes to take :-)

God has a great plan, and I can only trust in him to keep me on my path of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment